“You go on. You set one foot in front of the other, and if a thin voice cries out, somewhere behind you, you pretend not to hear, and keep going.”
― Geraldine Brooks, "March"
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Yow! Check out those legs!
The legs for the telescope stand, of course!
Figuring out the angles for the tripod.
We knew those high-school geometry classes were good for something!
You guys are brave! What a wonderful project. I can hardly wait to see the finished product. Keep us all updated. Oh, and Camden is darling! What a blessing. Give him kisses for me!
2 comments:
I knew math had to be good for something! You guys look great! Happy scoping! We need tofu noodle bowls soon!
You guys are brave! What a wonderful project. I can hardly wait to see the finished product. Keep us all updated. Oh, and Camden is darling! What a blessing. Give him kisses for me!
Post a Comment