“You go on. You set one foot in front of the other, and if a thin voice cries out, somewhere behind you, you pretend not to hear, and keep going.”
― Geraldine Brooks, "March"
Monday, July 07, 2008
Moving right along...
... on the telescope.
Trent working on a bearing. (See the pretty, striped base in the background?)
I really can't WAIT to see this final product! You guys are so creative to even think about making your own telescope. I can honestly say that I've never even thought to do that. Hurry up and finish so we can all brag on how creative and handy you two are! :-)
1 comment:
I really can't WAIT to see this final product! You guys are so creative to even think about making your own telescope. I can honestly say that I've never even thought to do that. Hurry up and finish so we can all brag on how creative and handy you two are! :-)
Post a Comment