

Our friends, Kristie & Ethan, Alicia & Nathan.
It was fun to watch the artists and photographers throughout the gardens.
Kristie & Ethan just moved here. We like them. They are fun.
CAMDEN!!!
What a neat-looking greenhouse!
Humid inside the greenhouse! Felt more like FL than CO!
Hot, sweaty, and sooooo cute!
Can anyone say D.T. (as in, BYU campus)???! Actually, they've torn down all those dorms now. That makes me feel old.
This path felt funny on our feet. It was made of slippery river-stones turned on their ends.
Alicia & Naters through the moon arch.
Peek-a-boo!
Doesn't it look like someone used lipstick to kiss a heart-shape on this flower? The detail in Heavenly Father's creations often astounds me.
Cam was pretty excited about the grapes. And he even managed to swipe one when I wasn't looking, but I caught him before he ate it!
I was struck by the simplicity of this beautiful brass sculpture reflecting the sunlight and the peaceful space around it. (This one's totally for you, Nora. I never stopped to notice things like this before!)
8 comments:
Looks like a fantastic outing. Great apostle story.
By the way, Wachovia made the front page of the Times today. 8.9 billion losses. Yikes! I prefer a bank that can bring in a profit during this crisis. Congrats again, trent.
Oh man! Melody, Your little man Camden is the cutest thing ever! He has such the cutest expressions and his face just lights up your day!
i was so excited when I saw the last picture, and then I saw the caption:) It really is beautiful. Thanks for sharing all your fun adventures:)
Great pics! I love the one of the bees on the purple flower. I may plagarize your photos...is that okay?!
So.........I guess the orange hat was WET for the rest of the pictures?!?!?!?!?! Ha....Ha....I looooooovvvvvveeeeeee that little rascal!!!!!!!!! MWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHH from Granmy
Hey Melody, Looks like you guys had a great time. I just wanted to give you a heads up I changed our URL for our blog it is now
tandfc.blogspot.com
Great pics Melody! I loved all of them, but that flower one with the bees was awesome!!
we have yet to go to the botanic gardens. something like the PRICE is holding us back, i think ;) one of these days i'll get there, i'm dying to get photos of the flowers! it was great seeing you guys the other night!
Post a Comment