Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Garden!

Our garden is going bananas! (Well, not really. We live in the wrong climate for bananas. Although, as Trent points out, it sure would save us money! Our crazy little monkey sure eats a lot of them ... umm ... I digress.)

It's been a great year so far. We planted in May, and we're already enjoying a bounteous harvest.

Here's a shot from the 4th of July, about a week ago.

And here's a shot from today!

I've already posted about the corn.

We've got lots of green beans.



And zucchini. Yum.























































4 comments:

Alicia said...

I am a LEETLE jealous. Good work!

Gwen said...

zem zuchinni look fabu-lus!

Nicole said...

Holy zuchinnis!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If mine don't start to come up soon, I may have to sneak in your backyard in the middle of the night and steal some...

Anonymous said...

Nice yield. I laughed at your joke. And here is some Harrison brand humor for you:
I am sure glad the garden has a lifegard on duty! Otherwise it might drown.