Monday, July 28, 2008

Daddy-Son Outing

I've been a little behind on a big project, so my amazing hubby took the day off today and spent it with Camden while I worked. They had lots of fun at the nature and science museum!

Really excited about the bears.

Pushing buttons that result in loud grunting noises -- what fun!

In the atrium, receiving a message in his baby-secret-police ear piece.

Trent said he kept racing back to the space exhibit. Aw, we have such a cute little nerd.

Thanks for the time today honey! You're my hero. ;) And I'm glad you guys had a good time!

3 comments:

HarrisonMania said...

All I can say is....ay, ay, ay.....You are my joy!

Nora said...

I love Camden's little red suit. Good luck w/ your project, I know you'll finish it w/flying colors. Love you.

Katie said...

I think I died laughing when I read the "secret baby police" part...