Thursday, March 17, 2011

Little Leprechauns

Happy St. Patrick's Day from our crazy cute boys!

Liam's first St. Patty's Day - 6 weeks old

Our big little leprechaun, complete with the booty he got during a treasure hunt at school


We had to settle for at least one of them looking at the camera before a complete meltdown.

So very appropriate.
Me: "Cam, stand over there, so I can see your shirt." And this is what I got. Hah!
Thanks for the fun outfits, Grandma!
Grandma and Grandpa took us out to celebrate Trent's latest achievement at work, too. (More about that later.) It was a fun day. :)

2 comments:

Marie Harrison said...

MY BABIES ARE MY FAVORITE!!!!! MMMMWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOX...........

Kristy Lou said...

Those are two very cute boys in green. I love the one where you said for Cam to show you his shirt and he posed. CLASSIC!! Love it, love it!!