“You go on. You set one foot in front of the other, and if a thin voice cries out, somewhere behind you, you pretend not to hear, and keep going.”
― Geraldine Brooks, "March"
Sunday, March 06, 2011
Helpful Big Brother
I pumped today, and Camden had his first bottle-feeding experience with Liam. He said, "Mom, that was fun! I never did that before!" He's such a great helper on all fronts: diaper-getter, baby entertainer, and general gopher extraordinaire.
I love how thrilled Camden looks to be helping. Liam is so blessed to have such a loving big brother. I enjoyed catching up on your blog and seeing pictures of your handsome boys!
6 comments:
I don't think your boys could be any cuter!
Too Precious for words! I LOVE MY BABIES!!!!!
You have a good little helper there! He looks like he is loving it!!
Liam is such a handsome little boy. Keep the pictures coming. We love to see them!
Cam looks so grown-up next to little Liam. Awesome, sweet brothers.
I love how thrilled Camden looks to be helping. Liam is so blessed to have such a loving big brother. I enjoyed catching up on your blog and seeing pictures of your handsome boys!
Such cute little guys!
Post a Comment