Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Libbie and Sammy

Jared and Libbie, all ready for church.
My niece is just too cute. I can't wait to meet her.
Thanks, kt, for the adorable pic, which I totally swiped from your blog. :)

Nora and Samuel hanging out at the beach.
While I'm showing off my nieces and nephews, here is a fantastic shot of Sammy and his amazing momma, Nora. I love them and miss them tons. Cam and Sam are total buddies, and I wish they lived close enough to each other to play all the time.

I am so grateful for blogs and facebook and texting and cheap long distance phone calls. They make me feel not so far away from my faraway family. 

I love you all, faraway family. 

1 comment:

J, K, L, and D said...

I love you too. (P.S. It took like 50 shots to get this one - why we are called the "mamarazzi" I guess.

Sammy & Nora look great. I miss them too.