Monday, March 28, 2011

Cherry Creek Mall

While Granmy and Poppa were here, we went to the mall to walk around, get some wiggles out of the Wiggle, and follow a family tradition: Granmy does a Build-a-Bear with her voice in it for each of our children.

Liam guarding the stash. His bear is in the basket. Camden's got re-stuffed and acquired some ears just in time for Easter.

All tuckered out.
Whew! Riding around in this awesome stroller is hard work. (Thanks for the awesome stroller, Granmy and Poppa!)
The play area at the mall. See Granmy and Poppa in the center watching Cam?
Camden cracks Granmy up. Hey Poppa, I'd love to get that picture you just took.

Trent spying on us from above and getting some great aerial shots with his iPhone.
Baby and me from Trent's vantage point. Notice the camera in my hand. Yeah, pretty much we all just hung around taking pictures of each other for a while. Fun times.

4 comments:

Marie Harrison said...

Love it!

Marie Harrison said...

What a fun day! Love you ALL so...much!!! OXOXOXOXOOXOXOX.............

J, K, L, and D said...

I am so jealous of your play place. (I know you hate them, but I think they're genius, so long as I keep an eye on the baby/look out for creepy people...) We don't even have a play area here. Sadness.

cindave said...

That looks like a fun mall!