Friday morning, we started getting ready to go home from the hospital.
| Camden, a little excited to bring Baby Brother home! Liam's expression makes me laugh, too. |
| Mommy and the boys |
| Family Photo |
| First car ride for the family of four! |
| Special delivery! |
| It's still a little hard for me to fathom that I'm now a mommy of two. |
| Daddy rocking out with Liam our first day home from the hospital. |
| He's so teeny that we had to put preemie clothes on him for the first week -- up to 6 lbs when we brought him home, but he even dipped below that for a while during our four-day hospital stay. |
1 comment:
I am totally digging Liam's outfit. Kind of dinosaur/fatigues-ish. I love it. And you guys! I think you're an awesome-looking family of four.
Post a Comment