Monday, February 28, 2011

4-week-old Liam

Liam is 4 weeks old and still cute as a button. He's actually outgrown the preemie clothes now and is into newborn size. :) This "snuggly bear" outfit is our favorite. I got it in my third trimester one day when I was feeling really blue and really anxious about the upcoming delivery. Trent sent me out to shop for baby clothes, which did the trick! (That's saying a lot considering that usually I hate to shop. Truly.) As I was picking this one out, I thought it would look really cute on a dark-haired baby. And surprise! We got our dark-haired baby alright. We just love him.




Hanging out in the bouncer while
Mommy makes dinner, just watching the world go by!

2 comments:

Marie Harrison said...

OXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO.....I WANT TO SMOOCH HIM!!!!!

The Riggs Family Blog said...

Melody,

Your little baby Liam is really... SO... CUTE!!! I love his huge lightbulb eyes! My sister had eyes like that as a baby (and even now), and so my dad calls her "Winkles". :)

Love ya!

Katie