“You go on. You set one foot in front of the other, and if a thin voice cries out, somewhere behind you, you pretend not to hear, and keep going.”
― Geraldine Brooks, "March"
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Family Photos
Here are some more fun ones from Mother's Day.
Four generations! Tronette Hetts, Ricki Hetts Feist, Melody Harrison Feist and, of course, Camden Joshua Feist
Melody! I forgot to change you to my private list when you went private, and just figured you were on blogging hiatus -- I was so wrong!!! So much is going on with you - your surgery, your grandfather, Trent's new job/unemployment/new job. I knew some of those things through facebook, but I just got caught up. I'm so glad Trent found another job so quickly. Being in our 2nd unemployed stretch in the past year - well, that one I understand all too well. I hope Dave finds something so quickly. And I'm so sorry about your grandfather. What a hard time to lose him. Camden is SUCH a doll! I'm glad things are looking up for you guys. Love ya!
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Side note: For the first time, I truly see the resemblance between Camden & Ricki. Love it. :)
Love you guys.
Melody! I forgot to change you to my private list when you went private, and just figured you were on blogging hiatus -- I was so wrong!!! So much is going on with you - your surgery, your grandfather, Trent's new job/unemployment/new job. I knew some of those things through facebook, but I just got caught up. I'm so glad Trent found another job so quickly. Being in our 2nd unemployed stretch in the past year - well, that one I understand all too well. I hope Dave finds something so quickly. And I'm so sorry about your grandfather. What a hard time to lose him. Camden is SUCH a doll! I'm glad things are looking up for you guys. Love ya!
What lovely colors! And what a gorgeous family!! Naturally!
Post a Comment