“You go on. You set one foot in front of the other, and if a thin voice cries out, somewhere behind you, you pretend not to hear, and keep going.”
― Geraldine Brooks, "March"
YAY! I got a DVD of our ultrasound & wanted to post a picture or two, but can't figure out how to do it from a recording of the ultrasound session. Maybe I can scan a picture in or something & send to you?
Your baby is so cute & so healthy! YAY!
Will the docs let you find out the gender before 20 weeks?
I am so excited for you. I'm hoping you get a cute little girl just like her mommy. Can't wait to find out? How are you feeling and how is Camden? Does he understand yet? Good-luck and hope to hear from you soon.
11 comments:
YAY! I got a DVD of our ultrasound & wanted to post a picture or two, but can't figure out how to do it from a recording of the ultrasound session. Maybe I can scan a picture in or something & send to you?
Your baby is so cute & so healthy! YAY!
Will the docs let you find out the gender before 20 weeks?
We are so excited for all three (4) of you:)
Congratulations :) February is such a good month for babies :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you!
I am so excited for you! Those are great pictures for being 12 weeks.
Both of our boys were February babies. Kai on the 6th and Koa on Valentine's Day. A great month to have babies!!
Keep us posted. I'm glad the baby is healthy!
I am so excited for you. I'm hoping you get a cute little girl just like her mommy. Can't wait to find out? How are you feeling and how is Camden? Does he understand yet? Good-luck and hope to hear from you soon.
So so so happy to hear! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! Having 2 kids is so much fun!!!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!
Beautiful!
So exciting!!! Congrats to you all!! Its such an amazing blessing!!! Woohoo!!! Love you
Post a Comment