Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"Dead" Eggs

Post-Easter, we decided to spend an evening dying eggs together. The next morning, Cam said, "Mommy, I need to see the dead eggs in the refrigerator." Okay, YOU try explaining to a two-year-old the difference between "The eggs are dyed" and "The eggs are died." Ah, the little nuances of the English language, as discovered through the eyes of a toddler. He's so fun!

So ... I asked my boys to pose for a picture, and this is what I got.






Of course, I had to get in on some of the fun, too.





I love moments like this with my family. These are the memories I'll treasure for a lifetime. It sounds cheesy, but it's true.

3 comments:

pjtemple said...

It doesn't sound cheesy at all. We all know what you mean :)

Nora said...

those faces (esp. yours in the last one) are hilarious. i had a good laugh over the 'dead' eggs.
love you. we really must chat soon.

Sylvia said...

OH MY GOSH. I am laughing so hard about the 'dead eggs' comment!!! Priceless!!!! You must love that little guy.....