“You go on. You set one foot in front of the other, and if a thin voice cries out, somewhere behind you, you pretend not to hear, and keep going.” ― Geraldine Brooks, "March"
That is a great family picture!!
What a great family! Love you guys!
Did you cut your hair?! It looks awesome!Oh yeah, nice picture too. :)lovekt & j rock
Your hair looks different. You always look beautiful but this picture of your family is really great of all of you.
What a super cute happy family! Hope you had a great day together.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!!!! it looks fantastic, shique and so totally flattering. my heart misses you.
Love, love, love your hair. I know I've already told you in person, but I truly do. Good work. Can I copy you? :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is a great family picture!!
What a great family! Love you guys!
Did you cut your hair?! It looks awesome!
Oh yeah, nice picture too. :)
love
kt & j rock
Your hair looks different. You always look beautiful but this picture of your family is really great of all of you.
What a super cute happy family! Hope you had a great day together.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!!!! it looks fantastic, shique and so totally flattering. my heart misses you.
Love, love, love your hair. I know I've already told you in person, but I truly do. Good work. Can I copy you? :)
Post a Comment