Monday, April 13, 2009

Yes, I cut it!

I recently cut fourteen inches of hair off to donate to Locks of Love, and in the mean time, I'm having a blast with my fun short hair. Some of you who have known me for a long time know that this is not necessarily a new look for me, but it has been a while!

Before

Before

After - lovin' the natural curl!


After - Camden came with me to the salon, and when I stood up from the chair he said, "Ohhh, Mommy, your hair looks sooo pretty." To which my stylist replied, "Welp, he's a keeper!" He kept telling me in the car all the way home, "You're so pretty, Mommy." I adore that kid.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful!!!! Your hair looks great!

Megan said...

You are "so pretty!" I agree! And hopefully he'll remember those words to tell his wife someday...

cindave said...

i love it! you look fabulous!

mikbeth said...

So super cute!!! I love it! Wow, I would love to have your natural curl! What a pretty pretty mommy.

Karin said...

Melody--you are, as always, beautiful! I love the short hair cut, and donating it makes it even better. You are an angel! Hugs!

Riquino Family said...

I'm loving your new hair cut. It will be great for the summer! Always a cute mommy!

ashtrost said...

You look great in short hair. I'm jealous, I always chop it b/c I'm bored and then I remember how bad I look in short hair.

Nora said...

that hairstyle is so gorgeous--really shows off the curls.

Tad & Fawn said...

I love the hair. sorry it has taken me so long to get on here and comment on it but it really does look great!!!