“You go on. You set one foot in front of the other, and if a thin voice cries out, somewhere behind you, you pretend not to hear, and keep going.”
― Geraldine Brooks, "March"
So cute! Aren't you glad to live in a day and time when we can do things like this? I love that we can all stay in contact with each other so easily. Anyway, Happy Birthday to Granmy from the Moghimi family as well! :)
4 comments:
So cute! Aren't you glad to live in a day and time when we can do things like this? I love that we can all stay in contact with each other so easily. Anyway, Happy Birthday to Granmy from the Moghimi family as well! :)
Oh, that is so cute. Your mom has got to love that! What a sweet little boy you have!
that movie is just...wow. camden in the mirror. cam-er-a. SO smart. SO funny. Thanks for posting it. He cracks me up. I love you.
also: i loved that you called me "batman". perfect.
Post a Comment