Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pooh Bear preview

Cam donned his Halloween costume a couple days early this year for our Moms & Tots Halloween Party.


For anyone who's never experienced Moms & Tots, "controlled chaos" is the general feeling at a party where tots out-number moms and the tots' ages all added together still don't equal my own. Hah!

Ethan G. was a washing machine. What a creative costume!

"Stick the Nose on the Pumpkin"

Ethan's mom, Leah, and her little ballerina.

Camden lounging on Tanner's bed. I asked him to pose for a picture, and he plopped up there and crossed his ankles. He cracks me up!

Some of the mommies and small babies taking refuge in the front room.

Cam's best buddy, Jackson, concentrating hard on some man's work.

Henry, the serious whale watcher.

This was as close as we got to a group shot.

Ethan C. leading the way following the "monster footprints" to find the treasure.

Andrew the train engineer: "What are we supposed to be doing again?"

Camden, taking off with the loot from the end of the monster trail.

Breakin' out rations.

Whoah! These Swedish Fish are sticky! (I know... amazing... I actually allowed my little boy to have some candy. What can I say? It's a party...)

Katie and Evelyn

Cam and Nater having a word in the car.

A cowboy playing in the dirt with a Tonka truck... It's hard to get more classic little-boy than this.

My little guy on the slide.

3 comments:

HarrisonMania said...

My Baby Boo is the CUTEST, BEST Poo Bear in the WHOLE WORLD!!!!! I LOVE HIM SO..........MUCH!!!!!!
MWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

You got some great shots at the party. Thanks for sharing them all with us. I am glad you had a happy Halloween. Cam looked very cute in his costume! Very sweet.

The Riggs Family Blog said...

So fun! We've got to get our kiddos together more often!