Cam decided to start potty-training himself in September, so in an attempt to develop an environment of mutual trust (and motivation on his part), I've been more apt to leave the bathroom door open for him.

Today, he came to me with this face and said very quietly, "I put on Mommy make-up. Das a no-no."

Anybody got a bright idea about how to get mascara out from under an almost two-year-old's fingernails?
9 comments:
I am laughing so hard right now....that is so adorable!!! At least, to the mom that doesn't have to scrape masacra out from under her two-year old's fingernails.....
MY BOO BOO TICKLES MY HEART!!!!!!The boys are at Priesthood session but Terry & I are rolling on the floor!!!!!!!!!!! BTW...Eye Make-up remover & q-tips? Maybe roll some of the cotton on the tip of a toothpick, dip it in the eye make-up remover & then try to talk him into sitting still long enough for you to remove the mascara from under his fingernails? Ha..Ha....Ha.......(I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!)
i second sylvia's comment. that's awesome. i would say just leave it a few days, and then cut those finger nails right off!
Luckily nails grow! Just think of it as him going through his goth phase early in life!
that is an awesome face, melody. i'm so glad you captured it on film. what a sweet (yet mischevous) boy. maybe nail polish remover? who knows... i love you.
So I too am laughing at your hysterical little boy. Hee hee hee. I love the pics. His face says it all.
I think this is one of THE best uses for mascara I've ever seen...ever...
Hahahaha! That is awesome! Classic! Use it to blackmail him as a teenager.
Wow, what a great story! Any tips on the motivation point?
Post a Comment