We got a pressure canner this year to help preserve some of the abundant harvest from our garden and bulk up our food storage. It's a lot of work, but at least I have a little helper. Today we did winter squash. You see, while I was doing this...

Camden was doing this...

... and this ...

... and this.

And I thought I'd only have to worry about cleaning up the kitchen when I was done. Silly me! (Okay, okay, so I didn't really think that. I must admit I watched it all happening out of the corner of my eye.) Good thing he's cute. I mean, who can resist that little grin?!
6 comments:
Oh man.......... Little stinker!!!
Good work...to both of you :).
That's so funny!!
it just keeps happening, every day. samuel's messes are totally predictable, and get more expansive by the hour. i feel you. let's talk soon:)
pS: those jars are BEAUTIFUL. should be on the cover of "Colorado Living" or some such publication.
Heehee. Yep. Helping ;)
Post a Comment