Camden decided to do something special instead of presents for his birthday this year...
Here's how the invitations went (Yes, I am putting it up because I thought it turned out super cute and was rather proud of myself for the in-theme writing ... because I'm dorky like that.):
Attention all superheroes! Captain Point Sword requests your presence at a special meeting to discuss how to save people in trouble!
Our theme for his 5th birthday this year is: "Real Superheroes: Saving the World One Can at a Time." In place of gifts, please bring a donation for our local food bank. Camden will be making the delivery himself ... and just in time for Thanksgiving!
Please come in costume, but bring your school clothes with you.We know some of you have to fly off to school afterward, so we will have everyone fed and returned to their secret identity when the moms arrive at noon. We will provide lunch and 15 tokens for each superhero in attendance. See you at headquarters! (It's the Chuck E.'s at County Line and Quebec.)

1 comment:
My heart is melting & you made me cry.......YES! He Will Change the World! I love you all so much!!!!
Post a Comment