Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cam's First Bike!

Thank you for the awesome bike and helmet, Granmy & Poppa! I can't believe how grown up my FIVE-year-old (ahhhhhh!) looks on his new bike!


Here is some footage of the birthday boy checking out his bike for the first time (mostly for the grandparents). 




And he's off! The first ride at the park went awesome. Liam actually slept through most of it, but woke up to watch and giggle a little. We had a fun time! So grateful for a few 65 - 70 degree days this week so he could go out riding.



You might notice the rings on his fingers (from the treasure box at school for his b-day). Also, he insisted on wearing his backpack for the first ride. Not exactly sure why. He is such a funny kid.



Just-woke-up baby. I know it's kind of a short clip, but I couldn't leave out our little Liam.

No comments: