For two years, Cam has been begging to have a Chuck E. Cheese birthday party. We decided the big "5" was a worthy occasion, so this year he finally got his wish.
He wanted a superhero party, so the attendees even came in costume!
 |
| L-R: Jackson (Spiderman), Tanner, Camden (Capt. Point Sword), Elijah (Iron Man), and Ethan (Transformer) |
 |
| Evelyn was the princess of the group. (Camden: "She can be in trouble, and we will all save her!) I was later informed that Evelyn asked, "Why was Camden wearing his pajamas?" Ha! That's E's pretty momma, Katie, and brother, AJ, in the background. |
 |
| Ethan (aka Bumblebee ... I think) |
 |
| Camden and Elijah |
My fantastic brother-in-law and mother-in-law came to help. Bless them!
 |
| Trevor and the boys. They racked up some major tickets! |
 |
| Ricki keeping track of the littlest while I chased the big ones around. |
And little Liam hung out in his highchair watching all the fun and being a perfect little angel. He's such a good baby!
 |
| Tic-tock. Where does the time go? My little boy is 5! |
 |
| Emma coming to get her brother, Ethan, in time for afternoon kindergarten. |
Before we knew it, the mommas and the siblings were back to pick up the kids!
 |
| 3 little monkeys! |
All in all, I'd say the party was a success!
No comments:
Post a Comment