Saturday, October 24, 2009

Trunk or Treat, AZ style

While we were in Mesa, we joined the Valles for their ward Trunk or Treat, a week before Halloween. It was a lot of fun.

Taylor and her friend, Amber, were Angel and Devil. Here they are in their "model pose." They both cracked up laughing after we took the picture.

Cam and Uncle Tony hanging out at the shin-dig. Cam was so excited when he discovered what the cake walk was all about. Here he is scarfing his second cupcake, I think.

Gone fishin'.

Cam and my cuz, Alexis. She is such a cutie!

Alexis' stinkin' cute ribbon shoelaces (coordinated with the ribbon on her costume) and my fun pedi. I love being on vacation.

Didn't take him long to figure out the Trunk or Treat deal.

The three amigas.

Raiding my Aunt Karen's bowl. I'm pretty sure those three cleaned out almost her entire bowl.

Camden must have been hot in his costume, because the first thing he did when we walked in the door was strip down to his undies.

My cousin, Taylor, with her stash! And it's not even Halloween yet!

1 comment:

J, K, L, and D said...

You are too cute! I can't believe how old everyone looks - and I don't mean just Cam!