At long last, here are some pictures of the big boy bed ... and my "little big boy," too. We switched him about a month ago, and he's done great! He was so ready for it.



Um, yes, those are 8 or 9 blankets stacked on top of the comforter. That's how he liked his little "nest" in the crib, too. If you remove one, he notices and will ask for it.

This is a little contraption I rigged up to hold his glow bugs, which were handed down from his Daddy. (Remember those little things, from the '80s?) I made it for the crib, but it seems to work okay on the bed rail, too.
5 comments:
I love it!! What a cutie he is!! He has the MOST AMAZING eyes!! I love the logic that if you can't see him, he is allowed to jump on the bed. Too smart!
Ha ha! Everything's game if mommy's not looking! He is so cute! And yes, I remember those glow bugs!
Hi Guys!
Bella and I love looking at your blog! He is so stinkin cute and getting so big! Miss you guys, hope all is well!
Doesn't putting them in a big bed make them seem so much older? I'm glad he transitioned so easily!
Camden is getting so big...and so cute, too! Mason is the same way about his blankets, they have to be perfect!
Post a Comment