
A beautiful day full of flowers, sunshine and friends (and a lot of 4-wheeling with our strollers that we hadn't anticipated!)

Cuties! (Nathan, Evelyn, and Camden)


Camden, making his escape after the photo shoot on the bottom stair.

If I could put spy music with this picture, I would! I kept trying to get him to look and me and smile, because I thought it'd be a really cute shot, but he was too intent on getting up as high as he could before being captured!

Cute mommies: Katie with Evelyn, Alicia with Nathan

This "wetlands" area made me a little homesick for Florida.

The girls making friends with a ladybug.

Of course, Camden had to explore the flower beds from the
inside. I'm sure those other moms are thinking, "Why doesn't that irresponsible mother get her kid out of the flowers!" I did, but of course I had to snap a photo first.
5 comments:
That's my nature loving baby! A child after his Granmy's heart! I love that little rascal!!!!!!!!!
Yay for playdates! We'll have to do it again soon! :)
Camden is so cute Melody! And he is getting so big!
I thought you knew silly girl! Yep spy all you would like! I spy on you every once and a while! ;)
That pic of Camden in the flowers is so sweet! I love it!!! The whole outing looked like lots of fun! :)
Post a Comment