“You go on. You set one foot in front of the other, and if a thin voice cries out, somewhere behind you, you pretend not to hear, and keep going.”
― Geraldine Brooks, "March"
Congratulations on six wonderful years of marriage! And just think, you have all of eternity to go! Thanks for being a good example to us. I hope you have the anniversary you want to have. Love you!!!
hooray for mels bells and trentonitian!!! ( i promise we'll never REALLY call you that -- only on your anniversary:)) WE LOVE YOU and hope you have a lovely day.
5 comments:
Congratulations on six wonderful years of marriage! And just think, you have all of eternity to go! Thanks for being a good example to us. I hope you have the anniversary you want to have. Love you!!!
Congrats on your 6th anniversary! Time sure goes fast, huh? Hope you guys had a fun day! :)
hooray for mels bells and trentonitian!!! ( i promise we'll never REALLY call you that -- only on your anniversary:)) WE LOVE YOU and hope you have a lovely day.
Congrats! I am so happy for you! I hope the next are great! I hope you guys had a ton of fun!
Congratamatations! :)
Post a Comment