My resident handyman built me custom, hand-made night-stands for my birthday. So beautiful! And tons more storage space, which I'm super excited about.Out with the old.

In with the new...
...to match my bed (my wedding present) and my armoire (an anniversary present), which he also built. Needless to say, it's kind of hard to out-do this guy for holidays.
(Look at that detail!)It's so fun to have a full matching bedroom set that was made with so much love. Thank you, hunny! :) :) :)
4 comments:
Wow, that is AWESOME! So beautiful. Your husband is really talented. Enjoy your new nightstands. Can't beat extra storage space!
Did you mean he took it out of a box and then assembled it? Or did he really make those himself?? Well if it was the second one then I am amazed, impressed and I wish you lived nearby so I can benefit!!
Nope, no kit. No box. Just plain old pine planks and my very talented sweetheart in his wood shop (one of his favorite hobbies).
Can your husband take my husband unto his wood shop and show him how to do that?! Good work Trent!
Post a Comment