“You go on. You set one foot in front of the other, and if a thin voice cries out, somewhere behind you, you pretend not to hear, and keep going.”
― Geraldine Brooks, "March"
Friday, May 16, 2008
The Life and Times
So many amazing things have happened in the past couple of weeks! Slowly but surely, I'll try and post it all. Happy times...
what a lovely, FUN picture! I love your new header. i'm so excited to see what you post about these last weeks. i'm feeling a bit overwhelmed w/everything, feeling like words cannot do it justice. can we have copy of the pics you guys took? lots of love!
I'm so glad that you commented in my blog. I'll be caching up with you guys and It's always great to know about you. By the way, your little one is adorable.
4 comments:
what a lovely, FUN picture! I love your new header. i'm so excited to see what you post about these last weeks. i'm feeling a bit overwhelmed w/everything, feeling like words cannot do it justice.
can we have copy of the pics you guys took?
lots of love!
Hey! LOVE the new pic of your family as your header!!! :)
Cute, wonderful pics of your grandparents, too - Congrats to your whole family!
I'm so glad that you commented in my blog. I'll be caching up with you guys and It's always great to know about you. By the way, your little one is adorable.
That's a great family picture!!!
Post a Comment