Wahoo! They're hitched! And what a beautiful couple, eh?Here are some fun (mostly candid) moments from the big day:
Granmy soaking up some love from my adorable nephew, Samuel.
Poor, hungry Jared.
The girls.
The momma and the baby.
Katie's (and now Jared's) nephew, also Cam! (Cameron, though.) The babies were definitely a hit. They're all so blasted cute!
I love this shot of Nora and Samuel.
All my sibs -- a good-looking crew, if I may say so.
Those crazy Harrisons. Yes ... Katie will blend in nicely.
Hmmm...
So sweet.
2 comments:
Melody--I think your brother was in my freshman ward! I just now thought of that. Was he in Gates Hall in Heritage at BYU in 2002-03? That's so funny!
I'm excited to blend in nicely! :) The babies were definitely a hit...I especially like Samuel's expression while Nora is smiling. It's almost like, "yes, may I help you?"
Love & miss you!
Post a Comment