Thursday, January 31, 2008

Helping with the Laundry


This morning, I was sorting laundry in our bedroom. After a while, I heard giggling in front of the mirror. I turned around and saw a sight that my mamarazzi self just couldn't resist capturing.
















Yes, that is the laundry bag, which is as tall as he is! Just one of the many, many reasons I love being a mommy: He's always full of surprises. He is such a funny little person!

4 comments:

pjtemple said...

too cute!!!

ashtrost said...

I like how you call yourself the mamarazzi. It's so true I'm always keeping my camera close by to catch crazy moments.

Becky said...

Hee hee! Cute!

Shalene said...

this shot reminds me of the movie Raising Arizona when he goes in to rob the convenient stor and the clerk says, "Boy, is that a panty on your head?" hee hee hee