“You go on. You set one foot in front of the other, and if a thin voice cries out, somewhere behind you, you pretend not to hear, and keep going.”
― Geraldine Brooks, "March"
Okay, that was ridiculously adorable! :) You guys are the cutest little family EVER! I'm sorry that you'll be leaving facebook, but I completely understand. I'm dragging my feet a bit, but I will probably follow suit soon enough. Hope you and all the fam are doing well--and please pass my congrats on to Jared and love to everybody! We should catch up soon!
1 comment:
Okay, that was ridiculously adorable! :) You guys are the cutest little family EVER! I'm sorry that you'll be leaving facebook, but I completely understand. I'm dragging my feet a bit, but I will probably follow suit soon enough. Hope you and all the fam are doing well--and please pass my congrats on to Jared and love to everybody! We should catch up soon!
Much love, dearling!
Ms. Crankypantz
Post a Comment