Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sleepy Boy

Hi, everybody!

This time, I thought I'd take you on a tour of my sleeping habits...

When I got home from the hospital, I was happy to sleep in the cradle just about anytime...

Well, now I am 10 weeks old, and getting bigger by the day, so some things have changed!

For one thing, the cradle is getting a little more cramped. In fact, I went to the doctor yesterday, and I now weigh 11 pounds, 14 ounces and am 23 1/4 inches long!

I sleep in the crib at night now, in my very own room. (Don't worry, Mommy doesn't let me sleep in my skivvies. Sometimes I hang out in there while she changes my clothes, too.)

Daddy even hooked me up with some tunes for my nursery.

As for naptime... That's a different story. I never sleep in my crib or cradle for longer than 15 minutes.

I'm happy to nap in my bouncer once in a while.

But my most favorite place to nap is in my swing.

Maybe someday Mommy will be able to convince me to sleep in the nursery at naptime, but I guess I can't be perfect in every area!

2 comments:

mikbeth said...

I love the first and second picture of him the cradle. He's grown tons! And by the way - about those plants, I'm no better off than you are Melody. Remember when I drowned your plants when you guys were off vacationing? Ha!

Melody said...

Ihbih! Teehee! I had forgotten about the plant-sitting assignment gone awry!

We miss you guys tons. I'm so glad we at least have blogs so we can "see" each other!

We love you guys tons (and wish you were much closer). ;op

T&M&C