“You go on. You set one foot in front of the other, and if a thin voice cries out, somewhere behind you, you pretend not to hear, and keep going.”
― Geraldine Brooks, "March"
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Sunday Evening
My Sunday afternoons and evenings are some of my most favorite time. I get so spend it with my two favorite people. Our newest activity is just "hangin' around"! We have lots of fun! I hope your Sunday afternoons and evenings are as fun as mine!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
What a darling baby grandson we have. I love your latest picture. I enjoy showing you off to all of my firends. And what a good-natured baby you were at your first wedding. Even with all of the loud music and confusion, you took it all in stride. I think that'as because you have such good parents who take the time to play with you, talk to you, read to you and show you that they love you. We love you, too.
1 comment:
What a darling baby grandson we have. I love your latest picture. I enjoy showing you off to all of my firends. And what a good-natured baby you were at your first wedding. Even with all of the loud music and confusion, you took it all in stride. I think that'as because you have such good parents who take the time to play with you, talk to you, read to you and show you that they love you. We love you, too.
Hugs and kisses,
Grandma Ricki and Grandpa Ed
Post a Comment