“You go on. You set one foot in front of the other, and if a thin voice cries out, somewhere behind you, you pretend not to hear, and keep going.”
― Geraldine Brooks, "March"
Friday, January 12, 2007
Play Time
As the weeks go by, Camden is becoming more and more social.
Who can resist that adorable toothless grin?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey you!
He's beautiful as are the rest of you - the stocking turned out great! Stay warm and have fun,ok?
We love that you guys update your pictures so often. Good for you. Hope the Colorado cold isn't too bad for you. BTW - we love the backyard snow pictures, but we don't have to deal with snow. :)
I enjoyed the pictures of your little baby. We too just had our first Christmas with our first baby. It's a special time. You don't know me. I just came upon your blog
3 comments:
Hey you!
He's beautiful as are the rest of you - the stocking turned out great! Stay warm and have fun,ok?
We love that toothless grin!!
We love that you guys update your pictures so often. Good for you. Hope the Colorado cold isn't too bad for you. BTW - we love the backyard snow pictures, but we don't have to deal with snow. :)
I enjoyed the pictures of your little baby. We too just had our first Christmas with our first baby. It's a special time. You don't know me. I just came upon your blog
Post a Comment