Monday, March 01, 2010

So Proud of My Man

It's a big day. Trent is starting in a whole new kind of position with Wells Fargo. He is now a National Corporate Trainer and will be helping facilitate the Wachovia/Wells merger in the East over the next two years. He is one of only 25 in the first wave hired in the entire country. I am so proud of him.

We put him on a plane yesterday for a week-long training in Sacramento, and I miss him already. Facing the reality that he is going to be gone 85% of the time for the next couple years has really made me reflect on what an amazing man he is and how blessed I am to have him in my life. I'm not going to pretend I'm unafraid to face pseudo-single-motherhood, because I am, but we'll make it work. We always do. In the meantime, I'm just so tickled for him that he is back into what he loves to do: coaching. He is so phenomenal at it, and I know he's going to excel in his new position.


Sending you lots of love from home. We miss you, Daddy, but we know you'll be great! And we'll see you soon ...

3 comments:

Martha said...

Hooray for Trent! And booooo to that horrible cyst I just read about below. That is just awful!! I, too, hope that you don't have any more terrible surprises from that car wreck!

Gwen said...

congratulations! I hope these next couple of years fly by!

The Layton Family said...

That's great news Melody. Congratulations to Trent!