Sorry there aren't any pics of the hiking and cutting this year! As it was, we had our hands full hiking in the snow with a two-year-old. I kept trying to carry him piggy-back, and he would say, "Mommy! I can get down and walk in the snow!" He did exceptionally well. We had so much fun! Christmas traditions are my favorite.
“You go on. You set one foot in front of the other, and if a thin voice cries out, somewhere behind you, you pretend not to hear, and keep going.” ― Geraldine Brooks, "March"
Saturday, December 06, 2008
O Christmas Tree
Bright and early Saturday morning, we cruised up to the mountains for our family tradition!

All bundled up. Trent said he looked like the kid from "A Christmas Story."

A view of downtown from about an hour away. (Click on the picture for a better look.) I love the mountains.
Sorry there aren't any pics of the hiking and cutting this year! As it was, we had our hands full hiking in the snow with a two-year-old. I kept trying to carry him piggy-back, and he would say, "Mommy! I can get down and walk in the snow!" He did exceptionally well. We had so much fun! Christmas traditions are my favorite.
Sorry there aren't any pics of the hiking and cutting this year! As it was, we had our hands full hiking in the snow with a two-year-old. I kept trying to carry him piggy-back, and he would say, "Mommy! I can get down and walk in the snow!" He did exceptionally well. We had so much fun! Christmas traditions are my favorite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
BRRRRRRRRR....That looks so COLD....but my Baby Boo looks snuggly warm & he does, look like the kid in A Christmas Story!
Hi sweetie-I tagged you on a tag thingie on my blog. Just so you know. :)
Post a Comment