“You go on. You set one foot in front of the other, and if a thin voice cries out, somewhere behind you, you pretend not to hear, and keep going.”
― Geraldine Brooks, "March"
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas to All!
Best wishes for a beautiful Christmas season and a Happy New Year!
You have a beautiful family. I noticed you visited our blog...so, I found you pretty easily. Feel free to come back and visit. I've actually update recently. It was great to hear from you! I can't believe we both have a Camden! How funny is that? Lorraine Roe
3 comments:
What a beautiful family, Meloday. Merry Christmas!!
My Baby Boo says: "CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEE!!!!" & I ADORE HIM!!!!!!!!!
Melody,
You have a beautiful family. I noticed you visited our blog...so, I found you pretty easily. Feel free to come back and visit. I've actually update recently. It was great to hear from you! I can't believe we both have a Camden! How funny is that?
Lorraine Roe
Post a Comment