Apparently, Elmo needed a diaper change the other day, but I hadn't noticed. Lucky I have a little helper around to figure these things out. (I've caught him at this before, but this time I ran for my camera in time to capture it!)

When I walked into the nursery, this is what I saw.

Unable to reach well enough to get the job done, he decided to relocate to the floor.

Whew! That diaper change was hard work!
3 comments:
Looks like a masecreee happened here Smee! Evil buggers did Elmo and Camden in! Arrrgh!
Just had a thought - when diapers are left on too long, don't they become toxic? Perhaps that is why he is so exhausted? Fumes?
What a good little helper. I love the Thomas the Train cake WOW! How did you do that? Trey use to really be into Thomas but now it is super heros or Star Wars. He will be four next month.
Post a Comment