“You go on. You set one foot in front of the other, and if a thin voice cries out, somewhere behind you, you pretend not to hear, and keep going.”
― Geraldine Brooks, "March"
I love all of these pictures of your little cutie, who isn't quite so little any more! His hair looks to me like it is getting blonder, but maybe that's just the haircut. :) I can't believe we've let this long go by without seeing eachother...Camden is so grown up! In a couple of weeks, weather permitting, we should meet at Clement and walk. Mason isn't content to just sit in the stroller anymore, he likes to get out and walk, but he loves to feed the ducks! Of course, we will have to go to the zoo, too sometime. :) Miss you!
1 comment:
I love all of these pictures of your little cutie, who isn't quite so little any more! His hair looks to me like it is getting blonder, but maybe that's just the haircut. :) I can't believe we've let this long go by without seeing eachother...Camden is so grown up! In a couple of weeks, weather permitting, we should meet at Clement and walk. Mason isn't content to just sit in the stroller anymore, he likes to get out and walk, but he loves to feed the ducks! Of course, we will have to go to the zoo, too sometime. :) Miss you!
Post a Comment