This morning, at the breakfast table:
Camden: "Walkee."
Mommy: "We'll go on a walkee later."
Camden: "Bye-bye, walkee. Car, vroom-vroom."
Mommy: "We'll go bye-bye later. It's not time for a walkee right now."
Camden: "Bye-bye, walkee."
Mommy: "We'll go bye-bye on a walkee later when it gets a little warmer. Right now it's cold outside. Brrr!
Camden: "Coat!"
Mommy: "You're right, we could put on our coats. But let's just wait until it gets warm instead."
2 comments:
Melody! Happy birthday by the way! Thank-you so much for my gift and card. That was so sweet of you to remember. Did you knock on the door - I didn't hear you. I was so sad I missed you. We are moving so life is really crazy right now. I love those sweet little conversations - it's fun that they are finally able to communicate a little. Love you tons.
Becca
Melody,
Thank-you so much for the gift and card for my birthday. Happy birthday to you too? Did you do anything fun? Did you knock on the door whan you came? I didn't hear you. I was so sad that I missed you. We are moving so life is pretty hectic. I love those little conversations. HOw cute.
Love you
Becca
Post a Comment