Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sesame Street Buddies

Daddy brought me some buddies that he won at a work function. I got sooo excited when I first saw them -- they're as big as I am!
Aren't we adorable?

Cookie Monster is my favorite, just like my Uncle Jared.

Don't ask why my front is soaked... just one of the joys of teething! (Mommy really does take care fo me -- she changed my outfit right after this.) Speaking of teething... Mommy finally caught my first little teeth on "film." Can you see them? (You may need to click on the photo to blow it up.)

Here's a zoom on the same shot. See 'em? They're the 2 little guys in the bottom/front.

3 comments:

Kristalyn said...

I'm glad that Camden's teeth finally came in! He looks so cute in these pictures, I like how you did his hair! :)

Anonymous said...

Those shots with the two characters are too cute.

Anonymous said...

The picture hugging cookie monster is too much. Camden has got to be the cutest person ever.