Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Jones Soda Contest, Take 2

Something went wrong, so I guess we're starting over. Even if you voted before, if you have a sec, click on the link below and go again! Grrrrrr...

Here's the original post, for anyone who doesn't know the beginning of the story:

After Granmy's doting and giggling over it the other day, I decided to enter Camden's infamous "scrunchy face" picture in a photo contest to appear on a Jones Soda bottle. If you've never seen their bottles, they always have pictures of everyday moments on them, and they're all different. It's not really about my expertise as a photographer -- they'll touch it up if they use it -- it's more about the content. Here's the link to vote: Jones Soda Photo Contest.

Hah! A "10" if I've ever seen one! Of course, I am a little biased...

If that doesn't work, you can also go to www.jonessoda.com/gallery/index.php?. If Camden's photo is not up on the screen, search for "Melody" under the category "People - babies."

No comments: