Thursday, March 29, 2007

Adventures in Solids

The doc recommended adding some cereal and fruit to Camden's diet to help with his weight gain.

It would be an understatement to say he wasn't a big fan at first.(This picture makes me so sad; I almost didn't put it up.)

Things are going a little more smoothly now.

Here we go...


What is this stuff?!

On the third day, he really started gobbling up his cereal. I think he likes sitting at the table and eating with Mommy and Daddy, too.

3 comments:

ashtrost said...

Wow, time flies, Camdens already 5 months. With him starting solids you can enjoy a slight break from nursing...yes! Have Fun.

Tamie said...

Food is a wonder. They sleep SOOOO well! All babies are terrible at eating....but its still pretty funny to watch them try it all out. Ahhh, you're baby is growing up! :)

mikbeth said...

I found that when I started gving Lydia solid foods I made silly faces. (Kinda like the reference in the Incredibles). It happens! What a weird phenomena! He's getting so big!