Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Active Sleeper

Camden has a new trick. He rotates his body in the middle of the night, anywhere from 45 to 180 degrees.

Here's how we put him to bed...

...and how we found him yesterday morning. (Notice that the little blue hat is still in the spot where it started.)

How does he do that?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hey, guys, it's just that I have go-go feet and I can kick them on my mattress enough to pivot on my head. It's fun being able to trick my mom and dad and the things I will be able to come up with to keep them on their toes are just beginning!"

Melody said...

Hi, anonymous. Who are you?

Anonymous said...

I'm a very proud Grandma!

Melody said...

Hehe! I thought so! Isn't he too much fun?

Anonymous said...

He's such a bundle of love and sooo cute. I look at his pics on the blog every single day and sometimes multiple times. I just can't believe that we've all been blessed with this little darling. He makes each and every day more beautiful and special!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps he's training for a career as an astronaut? Love you guys! He's awesome!
gg