“You go on. You set one foot in front of the other, and if a thin voice cries out, somewhere behind you, you pretend not to hear, and keep going.”
― Geraldine Brooks, "March"
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Dancin' Baby
The other day I turned on some music while I was doing the dishes. When I turned around, this is what I saw. Crazy kid. He's so funny.
i love the head nodding. like he's chillin' in his car. awesome. :) (libbie likes to sway from side to side, but usually winds up falling over. ha.)
p.s. how are you loading videos on to youtube? i am having the hardest time lately with youtube/blogger. i don't know if it's our service in this area or what. :(
1 comment:
i love the head nodding. like he's chillin' in his car. awesome. :) (libbie likes to sway from side to side, but usually winds up falling over. ha.)
p.s. how are you loading videos on to youtube? i am having the hardest time lately with youtube/blogger. i don't know if it's our service in this area or what. :(
Post a Comment