Cam and I had a fun little jaunt to VA. It was a great time to travel. Camden was fantastic on the plane, and second trimester has been kind to me (not too sick like 1st tri and not enormous yet like 3rd tri).
Cam loved playing with Poppa around the yard. He "helped" with several of the outdoor chores. (The Batman costume is from Granmy, and he wore it everywhere we went almost every day we were there.)
My sissy came down from school to see me. I love her. (Oh, Camden. He squeaked his way into every picture.)
Of course, Camden and Granmy had plenty of quality time. :)
We went to the Richmond Zoo. It was really fun!
Mima lives with my folks now, too. It was fun to spend some time with my abuelita linda.
I managed to book the trip over the same weekend as my sis-in-law, Katie's, baby shower. It was so fun showing up unannounced and surprising the heck out of her. I love that girl!
Mommy-pants and preggers me at the shower.
Katie got SHOWERED, that's for sure! Yay!
It is fun being preggers together (but not our favorite doing the belly-bump picture). Her little girl is due in December and my little boy is due in February, so we will have close cousins!
The mommas and the prego girls!
This pic is especially fantastic because of my crazy little brother in the background. (I can't believe he's going to be a daddy soon!) Jared and Katie will be amazing parents. I am so excited for them. Jared is in med school. I was so grateful he came down to Richmond, too, even in the midst of all his crazy studies.








1 comment:
You are the sweetest! Thanks for saying we'll be good parents. Love you bunches.
Post a Comment