We had a blast with Nora and Sammy this past week.
So glad they came to visit!
@ the Littleton Historical Museum
Turkeys! And beautiful Nora.
Brand new little lambs. The white one was only 2 days old!
@ Cherry Creek Mall (even though I promised myself I'd never be one of "those moms" ... but now I have a crazy-psycho toddler that runs me ragged every day and have become a little desperate when the weather is chilly ... oh, well!)
The cousins! They go together like bacon and eggs. (har har)
My boy. I love him.
Puddle-jumpin' @ Duncan Park
Mmmm ... cinnamon toast. :-P
1 comment:
I can't get over how absolutely adorable the boys are. And I know you're probably judging me, but I am totally doing the mall play-place thing. Germs & pervs & all. I just need that sanity sometime, methinks...
I love you. And Nora. Oh so much.
Post a Comment