At the ward party. The smirk is my favorite.
We worked on Santa-phobia this year for weeks in preparation for this moment. As a result, when Santa came in the door, Cam made a bee-line and practically tackled him. No problems sitting on his lap this time around.
Not a bad little gingerbread house, eh? We had fun making it together. He's so blasted cute. I adore his happy grin.
Early Christmas morning at home, before our travels. I about peed my pants lying in bed listening to him sneak into the front room to took through his stocking. For about 10 minutes, he sat there emptying it and whispering to himself: "It's WOODY, it's Woody. Santa got me Woody! (jumping up and down)... Stickers! Wowwww! ... Trains! Wooooowwww! I got trains ..." He's so much fun.
As you might guess, there was a good deal of galloping around the house the rest of the morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment