From my sista, Katie:
We have known (of) each other for about ten years (T met my family while I was away at BYU, in 1998. Someone corrected my math, so I guess that's actually 11! Hard to believe.). We've been married for seven.
♥ Where did you meet?
College Park Singles Ward, Orlando, FL
♥ Who asked who out?
We were at a church activity, and he suggested dinner for everyone in the vicinity in a general-type way. I was the only one who ended up going with him, so I considered it a date and therefore expected him to pay, which he -- I later found out -- was pretty ticked off about. Alas, if he had only known then how much I'd cost him in the long run. :)
♥ How old are each of you?
He's way older than me. He's 30. That's old, right? Um ... I'm only 29 ... 'til April.
♥ Did you go to the same school?
Kind of. I was at the University of Central Florida while he was at Full Sail, which is associated with UCF.
♥ Who is the smartest?
We are both smart in different ways.
♥ Who is the most sensitive?
I am, I think, both in a good way and a bad way.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Lately, Thai Wild Ginger.
♥ Where is the farthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Farthest from here? East Coast U.S.A. Exotic, eh? Someday, Trent hopes to take me back with him to Italy and Capri. (I hope that, too.)
♥ Who has the craziest exes?
Me. No question. I seriously don't know how I ended up with someone so amazing after dating so many psychos.
♥ Who has the worst temper?
Probably me. Especially since now I have a two-year-old who routinely tests it.
♥ Who does the cooking?
I do a lot of it because of the way our schedules work out. But he's an awesome cook! My favorite is cooking together.
♥ Who is more social?
That would be me.
♥ Who is the neat-freak?
Um. Me. Definitely. (I wish he could get me a pair of those glasses he wears all the time. You know, the ones where no matter where you look in the house, you can't see any messes. That would greatly reduce the amount of stress in my life.)
♥ Who is the most stubborn?
Draw.
♥ Who hogs the bed?
He does. But he says it's only because I'm too far away and he's just trying to get closer. So, mostly I have to smile and forgive him.
We are both smart in different ways.
♥ Who is the most sensitive?
I am, I think, both in a good way and a bad way.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Lately, Thai Wild Ginger.
♥ Where is the farthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Farthest from here? East Coast U.S.A. Exotic, eh? Someday, Trent hopes to take me back with him to Italy and Capri. (I hope that, too.)
♥ Who has the craziest exes?
Me. No question. I seriously don't know how I ended up with someone so amazing after dating so many psychos.
♥ Who has the worst temper?
Probably me. Especially since now I have a two-year-old who routinely tests it.
♥ Who does the cooking?
I do a lot of it because of the way our schedules work out. But he's an awesome cook! My favorite is cooking together.
♥ Who is more social?
That would be me.
♥ Who is the neat-freak?
Um. Me. Definitely. (I wish he could get me a pair of those glasses he wears all the time. You know, the ones where no matter where you look in the house, you can't see any messes. That would greatly reduce the amount of stress in my life.)
♥ Who is the most stubborn?
Draw.
♥ Who hogs the bed?
He does. But he says it's only because I'm too far away and he's just trying to get closer. So, mostly I have to smile and forgive him.
♥ Who wakes up earlier?
He does now. New job, new 6:30 a.m. alarm. Dumb. Noooo likey.
♥ Where was your first date?
P.F. Chang's
♥ Who has the bigger family?
I do. And boy are we crazy. He's doing his best to adjust to it.
♥ Do you get flowers often?
Not lately. Every once in a while, he goes through a phase where he gets them all the time, though. It's funny how a lot of things in our life together go through phases.
We travel every other year.
♥ Who is more jealous?
I am, but I'm trying to get over it. I think I've improved a lot in the past seven years.
♥ How long did it take to get serious?
About four years.
♥ Who eats more?
Pretty sure I do. And that's really annoying.
♥ Who does/did the laundry?
When we were first married and both working, we'd go to the laundromat and do it and fold it together in one swoop. And play pinball, too. Good times. Now, usually I do it. But sometimes he throws in a load. I love it when he pitches in like that. It might sound funny, but sometimes the little things really mean a lot to me.
♥ Who’s better with the computer?
He is. We're a mac family, and he's been using them much, much longer.
♥ Who drives when you are together?
Most of the time he does, but I do it sometimes when he's tired (or tired of driving, which used to happen a lot with his old job).
3 comments:
Jared says the same thing about hogging the bed!
You're cute. I love you.
So fun to learn more about both of you!! Hugs!! (PS--Your little guys is such a cutie!!)
Hooray for you two cute love birds!
Post a Comment